MODERN ENGINEERING SYSTEMS OF HIGH TECHNOLOGY BUILDINGS AT THE AQUATHERM ALMATY 2019 EXHIBITION
VISITORS OF AQUATHERM ALMATY WILL BE ABLE TO INCREASE THEIR PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AT THE EXHIBITION PLATFORM
Within the framework of the Aquatherm Almaty 2019 exhibition, which will be held on September 4-6, 2019, HVAC and WSS industry specialists will be able to attend the II AVOK Engineering Conference (Moscow) in Kazakhstan “Modern Engineering Systems for High-Tech Buildings”, a seminar of the KAZGOR Design Association and other business events.
The exhibition is not only the main and only specialized event of the HVAC and WSS industry in Kazakhstan and Central Asia, where equipment and technologies are presented but also a platform for professional development. This year's business program will unite 21 sessions. The vast range of the topics on the events will allow specialists from different industries to get the maximum amount of useful information about the industry and technologies, discuss pressing issues with experts from CIS countries and share experience with colleagues.
So, only at the platform of the Aquatherm Almaty exhibition the II AVOK Engineering Conference for designers will take place. The AVOK Association is one of the established and expert organizations in the field of engineering, construction of building support systems, technical analysis of innovations and application of engineering equipment in the HVAC industry.
The Conference will take place on September 5-6, 2019, and will consist of not only plenary sessions, presentations, and subject workshops by heating, water supply, and ventilation sectors, but will also present new technical guidelines for social purpose building HVAC systems engineering.
On September 5th, there will be seminars, lectures, and master-classes, dedicated to innovative technologies in heating, water supply, sewerage systems, and automatic fire suppression, which will include such topics as:
- Modern water heating systems: theory and practice. Optimization of circuit designs.
- Design of water fire extinguishing systems, including for facilities with high safety requirements.
- Combined installations of internal fire water supply and drinking water supply.
- A new approach to BIM design. Programs from Audytor series.
On September 6th, the Conference will continue its work and will be dedicated to innovative technologies in ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration systems.
The leading experts of the industry will discuss the following topics:
- Design of modern ventilation systems: theory and practice. Optimization of circuit designs.
- Digital modeling of engineering networks.
- Design of engineering systems of medical institutions.
- The calculation of the design of controlled natural and hybrid ventilation in multi-story residential buildings.
The presentation of certificates at the end of the event will be a novelty for participants and listeners of the Conference.
Specially invited speakers and moderators of the Conference:
- A.Y.Milovanov, chief project engineer, “TERMEC Scientific development and production center”, AVOK member.
- Y.Y.Kiryukhantsev, professor of the Academy of the State Fire Service of the Ministry for Emergency Situations of Russia, Vice-president of OCK Group.
- N.V.Shilkin, professor of the Moscow Architectural Institute (State Academy), executive editor of “Energosberezheniye” journal.
- A.I.Seregin, Deputy Head of the Non-commercial partnership “AVOK” prevention and treatment facility, General Director OOO “Climatec Engineering”, AVOK Premium category member.
Special attention will be paid to practical cases. The most significant design organization in Kazakhstan, the KAZGOR Academy, will hold a seminar on mathematical modeling of the microclimate and operating costs of buildings on September 5th. Speakers are Y.Teslya, General Director of EST Group and A.Baidykhanova, KAZGOR, ecologist.
More than 150 foreign and local companies from 17 world countries will be presented at Aquatherm Almaty 2019 Exhibition with 250 brands, including household and industrial equipment for heating, water supply and sanitation, water purification systems and water treatment facilities, pipes and check valves, conditioners and ventilation plants, compressors, heat exchangers, pumping equipment, control and measurement devices, plumbing equipment, furniture and accessories for bathrooms and many other.
The exposition 2019 will present a record number of manufacturers from Russia. Participants will also present IT-technologies for housing and public utility control and automation, ‘smart' technologies for the energy-saving city, and successful cases of IoT solutions application.
In parallel with Aquatherm Almaty 2019, the KazBuild 2019 Building & Interiors Exhibition will be held at one platform, where exhibitors will present their products in the following sections: building materials, equipment, and tools, finishing materials, ceramics and stone, window technologies and interiors.
The organizers of the event are Iteca Kazakhstan Exhibition company and its international partner ITE Group PLC (Great Britain). These events are annually supported by the Ministry of Industry and Infrastructure Development of RK and Akimat of Almaty city.
You can attend the conference and exhibition by registering on the site.
Promotion code to get a free ticket to the exhibition is ATA19PRESS
- Created on .