Exhibition Aquatherm Almaty in 2018:
- 171 exhibiting companies from 19 countries
- 3 563 sqm total exhibition area
- More than 200 brands and solutions in the field of HVAC industry
- National groups: Germany, Poland. Collective exposition: China
- 5 020 unique visitors * from 32 countries
- 72 companies - presented novelties and innovations for the first timeи
- Conference AVOK (Moscow) for designers “Modern engineering systems of high-tech buildings”, which gathered more than 86 participants and 15 speakers
*The total number of unique visitors of parallel exhibitions Aquatherm Almaty/ KazBuild 2018
According to the survey, 96% of visitors are planning to attend exhibition in 2019. This shows that Aquatherm Almaty is the center of attraction for industry professionals in Kazakhstan and Central Asia. 62% of exhibitors participate in the exhibition for more than 5 years, noting the high results of the exhibition and the quality of provided service.
Data analytics 2018:
- 92% of exhibitors consider Aquatherm Almaty exhibition important for business
- 83% of participants are satisfied with return on investments after participation
- 82% of participants are positively appreciate satisfaction with participation at the show 2018
- 81% of visitors influence purchasing decisions
- 86% of visitors planned to purchase the products of the participants according to the exhibition results
- 64% of visitors occupy management positions
See all the results of the exhibition
The Kazakhstan International Specialised Exhibition of Heating and Ventilation, Air Conditioning, Water Supply, Sanitary Ware and Pools offers an excellent opportunity:
for exhibiting companies
- to demonstrate their products and services to thousands of industry specialists;
- to show themselves in the environment of professionals, colleagues, partners, competitors and representatives of mass media;
- to get acquainted with the sector’s latest novelties and developments;
- to take professional consultations from specialists;
- to find new business partners and maintain existing business contacts.
Aquatherm Almaty is the largest specialised exhibition presenting heating, ventilation, air conditioning, water supply and sanitary ware equipment in Central Asia. It annually features the latest industry developments. It has developed over years and proven to be a centre of establishing business contacts, exchanging experience, interaction among scientific, design and commercial entities. For a company entering this market for the first time, the exhibition offers an excellent opportunity to discuss the foremost industry trends with professionals, who have been actively operating in the Kazakhstan market for many years.
Aquatherm Almaty gathers the leading specialists of construction market!