ROWEN IS TO BRING INNOVATIVE VENTILATING EQUIPMENT IN 2019 SEASON
THE PERMANENT PARTICIPANT OF AQUATHERM ALMATY EXHIBITION - LEADING RUSSIAN PRODUCER OF VENTILATING AND CLIMATE CONTROL EQUIPMENT - ROWEN COMPANY WILL DEMONSTRATE A WIDE RANGE OF NEW PRODUCTS.
ROWEN Group of companies is a highly competent company with its manufacture, equipped with machines from the leading world producers. Kew manufacturing assets: about 10 thousand sq.meters of warehouses and 4 thousand sq.meters of production facilities.
The Company actively produces and delivers to the market a wide range of ventilating equipment.
Its range of products represents everything: from a ventilator to support materials and consumables, as well as equipment for installation of climate control systems.
During 2018-2019, Rowen Group of companies open its doors in new sales offices in Kaliningrad, Ulyanovsk, Penza cities, in Minsk city, Republic of Belarus. It is because of the integrated development of the product portfolio and distribution network, Rowen Group of Companies is one of the key participants of the climate market. Today, ROWEN is a reliable producer and supplier of ventilating equipment with a distribution network in 30 regions of Russia.
Equipment to be presented at Aquatherm Almaty in 2019:
- Air supply plants
- Ventilators: screw-type, radial, channel, roof, smoke removal.
- Air dispensers.
- Airways and fittings, valves and traps, air-strainers, and filters.
- Heat ventilating equipment.
- Smoke removal systems.
- Automation for ventilation.
INNOVATIONS IN SMOKE REMOVAL VALVES
1. ДМУ-МС Valve
When designing ventilation in the premises, it is necessary to pay attention to the smoke removal system, because it is one of the fire safety components, which means life and health of people. Properly designed smoke removal system:
- removes smoke and prevents its distribution;
- delivers air to places without natural ventilation (vestibules, elevators);
- eliminates the flow of oxygen to fire sites;
- creates proper climatic conditions for quick evacuation of people.
Smoke removal valves are used as smoke removal valves with a normally closed damper. They serve to open the openings of exhaust systems for emergency smoke ventilation. The valve is installed in the openings of walls, ceilings, suspended ceilings, as well as at the end of air ducts.
- Fire resistance rating for smoke removal valve - E90.
- The initial position of the smoke ventilation valve damper - normally closed (NC).
- Angle of damper rotation – 75-90°.
The smoke removal damper is made of galvanized steel. It is possible to manufacture a valve of both wall and duct design with two connecting flanges.
ДМУ-МС multivalvular smoke removal valves are designed to open the openings of exhaust systems for emergency smoke ventilation. The valve is installed in the openings of walls, ceilings, suspended ceilings, as well as at the end of air ducts.
- Multivalvular design - without overhanging the valve beyond the valve body;
- Angle of valve damper rotation – 75-90°.
- Fire-resistance rating - E90;
- 2 types of gears: electromagnetic and electrical reversible;
- Channel and wall design of the valve;
- Production material: galvanized or carbon steel;
The multivalvular design provides valve work without overhanging the valve beyond the valve body;
2. Multivalvular fire safety valves ОЗ МС
Rowen Group of companies presents an innovation in production - fire safety multivalvular valve ОЗ МС
The valve is made:
- in the mode of a normally open (NO) valve;
- in the mode of a normally closed (NC) valve;
The valve with a normally open damper (NO) is designed to block the spread of fire and combustion products through ducts, mines, and system channels. It is installed in openings or places of ventilation systems installation.
The valve with a normally closed damper (NC) is designed to open openings when a fire alarm is triggered. The valve is installed in the openings of walls, ceilings, suspended ceilings, as well as at the end of air ducts. The NC valve with electromagnetic gear is also used in air-supply systems. It is made of galvanized steel and produced with a rectangular or circular section. Because of a specially designed structure, it is without overhanging the valve beyond the valve body. It is operable in any spatial orientation.
Other novelties of ventilating equipment will be also presented on our web-site - FOLLOW THE NEWS!
You can meet the company’s representatives and learn more information at the Aquatherm Almaty 2019 Exhibition on September 4-6, 2019, in Almaty city, Timiryazev street, 42, Atakent International Exhibition Center, Pavilion 11, stend 11-705 and stend 11-706.
- Created on .