VALVES, FITTINGS of the Chinese company YUHUAN LONGER VALVE CO., LTD
New participant of the exhibition Aquatherm Almaty 2018 - the company · YUHUAN LONGER VALVE CO., LTD
· Established in 1996 and export in 2000, Yuhuan Longer Valve Co., Ltd is a professional manufacturer of extensive range of high& medium brass ball valve, angle valve, bibcock, radiator valve and fittings.
· Company covers an area of 18000 square meter and well equipped with a complete set of imported production(automatic Taiwan imported boring, tapping& recessing machine) & inspection machine(spectrometer, micro control swivel testing machine, highest& lowest testing device, etc). Annual output of 5000 tons reached 30 million US dollar in 2013.
· With years of continuous improvement and R&D, Longer valve gains the certificate of ISO9001, CE, ACS, DVGW, WRAS ，Poland Gas valve certificate, Australian certificate ATS 5200.012-2005, etc. In 2006, ERP (enterprise resources plan) was applied in our production management system.
· We have a perfect management and Quality control system, strict testing standards, which get the unanimous approval and recognition of customers. Among these certifications, the German DVGW, Poland EN331 Gas valve certification and the Australian certification ATS 5200.012-2005, reviewed by the customer designated Third party inspection agency each year.
· These years, Longer devotes itself to European &Asia market such as Russia, Ukraine, Italy, German, Portugal Spain, England ，France, etc, win the reputation among customers around world with reasonable price, excellent quality and fine after-sale service., especially on developing France, Russia and Ukraine market, full experience and knowledge obtain more and more customers.
· We, Longer valve always bear the principle as people oriented with continuous improvement and innovation to optimize quality.
· Welcome to Longer valve and let us grow together with mutual efforts.
More information about YUHUAN LONGER VALVE CO., LTD products You may find at the Aquatherm Almaty 2018 exhibition, 4-6 September, 11 pavilion
- Created on .