EPA Almaty, one of the leading plants in the Republic of Kazakhstan producing polyethylene pipes, has confirmed its annual participation in Aquatherm Almaty 2020
Polyethylene pipes for water supply, sewage, draining, as well as cable communication lines
EPA Almaty Company launches the production of double-layer corrugated pipes with a diameter of 110 to 630 mm inclusive. Today, the plant produces polyethylene pipes for water supply, gas supply, sewage, drainage systems, as well as conduits for the protection of electric and fiber-optic cables.
The plant is equipped with the most modern equipment from the leading foreign producers of technological lines. Thanks to this, the plant works with many leading companies in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Types of products:
- Polyethylene pipes for water supply Ø 20 – 630 mm.
- Polyethylene pipes for gas pipelines Ø 20 – 630 mm.
- Double-layer corrugated pipes for sewage network Ø 110 – 630 mm.
- Double-layer corrugated pipes for drainage network Ø 110 – 630 mm.
- Polyethylene pipes for cable network protection Ø 110 – 200 mm.
- Fittings for connecting polyethylene pipes.
All products have CT-KZ certificates.
You can meet the company’s representatives and learn more information at the Aquatherm Almaty 2020 Exhibition on September 8-10, 2020, in Almaty city, Timiryazev street, 42, Atakent International Exhibition Center, Pavilion 11. We are waiting for you!
- Created on .