Pipes made of raised-temperature-resistance polyethylene (PE-RT), polypropylene compression fittings
Polymeric pipes and fittings for heating, water supply, and sewage systems. Brass valves and screwed fittings.
RTP Company was established in 2005, and for 14 years of its successful activity, it managed to become one of the leaders in the production of polymeric pipes and fittings. RTP products help to solve a problem with the replacement of old (and creation of new) water supply, heating, and sewage systems. Today, our company offers high-quality products on affordable prices, gives active marketing support, holds webinars and seminars on the venue of partners and company's customers, training and certification of installers. It develops on its own and together with its regional partners the loyalty programs to stimulate the work of managers and erection crews.
- Polypropylene random copolymer (PP-R) pressure pipes, including those reinforced with fiberglass and aluminum, with a nominal diameter of 20 to 160 and fittings.
- Pipes made of raised-temperature-resistance polyethylene (PE-RT) with a nominal diameter of 16 and 20mm.
- HDP pressure pipes with a diameter of 20-63 mm for cold water supply, as well as for industrial water pipeline.
- Polypropylene compression fittings with a nominal diameter of 20 to 110 mm.
- Polypropylene sewage pipes and fittings for internal sewage system with a diameter of 32-110 mm.
- Elite series pipes and fittings for low-noise sewage with a diameter of 50-110 mm.
- Polypropylene pipes and fittings for external sewage system with a diameter of 110-200 mm.
- Brass valves and screwed fittings.
You can meet the company’s representatives and learn more information at the Aquatherm Almaty 2019 Exhibition on September 4-6, 2019, in Almaty city, Timiryazev street, 42, Atakent International Exhibition Center, Pavilion 11, stend 11-657.
- Created on .