ClimatFaser and Pink-PertPipe PE-RT II pipes
Material for underfloor heating, heating, hot and cold water supply systems, as well as other piping systems in various industries. Pipes, fittings, combination ball valve, and combination couplings. ClimatFaser and Pink-PertPipe PE-RT II pipes, combination couplings with compression fitting, unique combination ball valve for heating and water supply, as well as compression fittings for HDP pipes with diameter 20mm to 40mm.
Combination coupling with a separable compression fitting, internal and external thread Innovation from Heisskraft company.
- A detachable connection for compression fitting provides for multiple uses of connection during many years,
- the tightness of the connection under variable temperature loads is ensured by the uniformity of the material (brass CW617N) of the main and counterparts of the fitting, as well as the presence of an o-ring made of EPDM material,
- the brass insert of the main part of the fitting, made for compression fitting, is filled with polypropylene, which is the most reliable connection of PPR and brass.
A unique combination ball valve for heating and water supply from Heisskraft.
A new type of ball polypropylene valves - a combination of brass and polypropylene - is designed for polypropylene pressure pipelines in high-temperature heating systems, hot water supply, and process pipelines.
- the valve is equipped with polypropylene couplings that allow mounting the shut-off device in the polypropylene line without additional adapter couplings by diffuse welding,
- the valve has two additional modifications: with external thread "American" and internal thread. The valve body, stem, and ball are made of nickel-plated brass CW617N and CW614N,
- the homogeneity of the primary structural parts material provides high-pressure resistance at high operating temperatures, as well as stability at significant temperature drops of the carrier,
- Тmax of the carrier - +95° С,
- nominal pressure - PN 25,
- Heisskraft valve - full port (DN15 and DN20)
A new generation of multi-purpose pipes Pink-PertPipe PE-RT II HEISSKRAFT.
Pink-PertPipe PE-RT II HEISSKRAFT - is a pipe made of modern thermostable
- the Pink-PertPipe pipe fully complies with the requirements of GOST 32415-2013 by operation classes: 1,2, 4, and 5. The material has excellent hydrostatic characteristics,
- pipes made of PERT II material fully comply with the global hygiene requirements for drinking water pipes production materials,
- for Pink-PertPipe pipe mounting, fittings can be made of various materials: brass, steel, polymeric materials.
Innovative offer - ClimatFaser pipe Operating temperature - 95 ° C.
The ClimatFaser pipe is an innovative generation of multilayer heat-stabilized polypropylene pipes for heating and water supply systems, which allows using pipes of smaller diameter due to greater throughput in the construction of engineering systems.
- greater throughput, up to 40%,
- smaller weight, up to 35%,
- the pipe is designed for hot water supply systems and high-temperature heating with the operating temperature of heat carrier +95°С,
- the pipe is designed for use in multi-store construction,
- linear expansion coefficient of ClimatFaser - 0,04 mm/m•°С,
- ClimatFaser pipes do not need stripping.
The unique developments from HEISSKRAFT company with the use of PP-RCT Type 4 raw materials from the largest producer of raw materials Basell are used for the production of ClimatFaser pipes.
-T max 95 °C;
-SDR 7,4 (d 20-25 mm), SDR 9 (d 32-110);
-a — 0,04 mm/m•°C.
Compression fittings for HDP pipes with diameter 20mm to 40mm from Heisskraft company.
Compression fittings (hereinafter referred to as fittings) made of polypropylene are used to connect polyethylene pipes of circular cross-section according to GOST 18599 and/or GOST 32415-2013 with a nominal diameter of 20 to 40 mm.
- Angle pipe 90°
- Insert bowl
- Angle pipe 90° with external thread
- Angle pipe 90° with internal thread
- Coupling with external thread
- Coupling with internal thread
Designed for transportation of water with temperatures up to 40 ° C and a maximum working pressure of 1.6 MPa in drinking water supply systems, as well as for transporting other liquid and gaseous media, to which the material of fittings and their sealing elements are chemically resistant.
You can meet the company’s representatives and learn more information at the Aquatherm Almaty 2019 Exhibition on September 4-6, 2019, in Almaty city, Timiryazev street, 42, Atakent International Exhibition Center, Pavilion 11, stend 11-720.
- Created on .