Pipes and fittings for internal plumbing by Ostendorf RUS
The Ostendorf Kunststoffe was established in May 1st, 1973 by Norbert and Genrich Ostendorf brothers. In the same year, they started the production of polymer pipes and fittings. This industry was fast-growing, so, during a short period of time, the enterprise began a full circle of production.
Today, "Gebr. Ostendorf Kunststoffe GmbH" is a leading producer in this market segment. Ostendorf delivers its products to many world countries.
In 2011, Ostendorf company opened its production of black and grey pipes and fittings in the territory of Russia, in Yegoryevsk town, Moscow region. The plant is called Ostendorf Rus. The plant is equipped with the newest German technological equipment. In its production, the plant uses imported raw materials and components. Product quality is controlled by German specialists and complies with German and Russian norms.
At the Aquatherm Almaty 2019 Exhibition we will present:
- HT system - PP pipes and fittings for internal plumbing. The diameter of pipes and fittings - 32 - 160 mm;
- Skolan Safe System - PP pipes and fittings for noise-free plumbing. The diameter of pipes and fittings - 50 - 200 mm;
- KG2000 System - PP pipes and fittings for stormwater drain and exterior plumbing. The diameter of pipes and fittings - 110 - 500 mm;
- KG system - PVC pipes and fittings for exterior plumbing. The diameter of pipes and fittings - 110 - 500 mm;
- Manholes 315, 400, 425mm.
You can meet the company’s representatives and learn more information at the Aquatherm Almaty 2019 Exhibition on September 4-6, 2019, in Almaty city, Timiryazev street, 42, Atakent International Exhibition Center, Pavilion 11, stend 11-653.
- Created on .