The Atyrau plant of PE pipes and check valves at the Aquatherm Almaty Exhibition
The Atyrau plant of PE pipes and check valves is the manufacturer and supplier of PE pipes with a diameter from 16 to 1200 mm, check valves with diameter up to 1200 mm, as well as supplier of a wide range of fittings and auxiliary assembly equipment. The innovative products of the plant have no analogs, produced in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
At the Aquatherm Almaty 2019 Exhibition we will present:
- Cast-iron pipe valves for water and natural gas;
- PE pipes for water and gas supply and fittings, pipes with PP protective layer;
- One-, multilayer and steel-plastic pipes for heating systems, heat-insulated floors, and hot water supply, and fittings;
- Pipes made of heat-resistant polyethylene for submain heat supplying and hot water supply networks;
- Polyethylene/steel nondetachable connections (PSNC) for gas pipelines;
- Pipes for irrigation and drip irrigation.
The Atyrau plant of PE pipes and check valves will present the following brands: Chevron Thermo, Chevron Protect, Chevron Crack Resistance, Chevron SU, Chevron Tamshy.
Chevron SU Pipes - designed for irrigation pipeline laying. They are also used for cable products in ground laying. Pipes made of colorless polyethylene with a coextruded blue color external layer.
Chevron Tamshy is designed for irrigation pipelines laying, used in the drip irrigation and trickle irrigation systems.
Chevron Thermo are pipes and fittings made of heat-insulated polyethylene for hot water supply and heating systems.
Chevron Crack Resistance - Pipes with increased resistance to the formation of slow- and fast distributing cracks, applied in horizontal directional drilling, relining of worn-out pipelines.
Chevron Protect – Pipes with protecting polypropylene layer for laying in the complex ground conditions.
You can meet the company’s representatives and learn more information at the Aquatherm Almaty 2019 Exhibition on September 4-6, 2019, in Almaty city, Timiryazev street, 42, Atakent International Exhibition Center, Pavilion 11, stend 11-613.
- Created on .