PIPES AND FITTINGS FOR HEATING, WATER SUPPLY, SEWERAGE SYSTEMS FROM THE MANUFACTURER
PIPES AND FITTINGS FOR HEATING, WATER SUPPLY, SEWERAGE SYSTEMS, AS WELL AS EQUIPMENT FOR THEIR INSTALLATION
RTP LLC was founded in 2005 in the village of Lelechi, Moscow region. High performance indicators of production activity, rapid growth and development dynamics for 17 years of existence allowed us to achieve leading positions in the production of polymer pipes and fittings.
Today the company has 5 production sites: in the Moscow region, Novosibirsk, Krasnodar and Turkey. The area of closed storage and production facilities is more than 50,000 square meters. The RTP plant is equipped with advanced equipment, which includes more than 25 extrusion lines and more than 80 injection molding machines.
The plant has its own certified laboratories for testing polymers and brass. We have gained the trust of large retail chains and construction companies that have become our regular customers. In 2020, the company joined the Association of Piping Systems Manufacturers.
• PP-R polypropylene co¬polymer pressure pipes of nominal diameter from 20 to 160 mm and fittings to them of white, gray, and green polypropylene
• Polypropylene pressure pipes reinfo¬rced with glass fiber (PP-R/PP-R GF/PP-R), no¬minal diameter from 20 to 160 mm
• Polypropylene pressure pipes rein¬forced with aluminum foil (PP-R/AL/P-R), nominal diameter from 20 to 63 mm
• Polypropylene sewage pipes and fittings for indoor sewage systems with a diameter of 32-125 mm
BETA ORANGE system
• Polypropylene pipes and fittings for outdoor sewage systems with a diameter of 110-200 mm
BETA ELITE System
• Pipes and fittings for low-noise se¬wage in diameters from 50 to 160 mm
• HDPE pressure pipes with a diameter of 20-63 mm
• Polypropylene compression-type connectors in nominal dia¬meters from 20 to 110 mm
• Brass taps and fittings in sizes from 3/8" to 2"
• PE-Xa/EVOH SDR 7.4 cross-linked polye¬thylene pipes in nominal diameters from 16 to 32 mm
• Brass axial fittings in nominal diameters from 16 to 32 mm
• Heat-resistant polyeth¬ylene (PE-RT) floor heating pipes in nominal diameters of 16 and 20 mm (wall thickness 2.0 mm)
• PE-Xa/EVOH cross-linked polyethylene pipes in nominal diameters of 16 and 20 mm (wall thickness 2.0 mm)
• PE-RT/EVOH/PERT pipes, five-layered, with diame¬ters of 16 and 20 mm (wall thickness 2.0 mm)
Company website: Rosturplast.ru
Instagram, Facebook page: #RTP Company
Detailed information about the products will be available at the stand of RTP Ltd. on September 7-9 at Aquatherm Almaty 2022 Exhibition.
- Created on .